Laura Mercurio graciously has nominated me for the One Lovely Blog award
Laura LME is a poet, published author, radio host/producer of VIM show at GetYourz Radio,spoken word recording artist (PoeticBeatz) and founder of ≈Verses In Motion≈
Laura’s most recent work is an EP of poetry in music “Absolute ° Gravity“ out now on all major digital stores.
I met Laura several years ago and was at once impressed by her artistic talent. I was so excited when I heard about her book and the other projects that are growing from her creative touch. Laura is a treasure in both talent and heart. She shines as she looks far and wide for artist’s work to share with the world.
7 Unknown Things about me:
1) In university I gave up my studies as an artist to study premed (big mistake)
2) Ive sung backups in several bands (soprano to Bass)
3) Though my daughter is the actress, I have been the supporting lead in several musicals
4) I like dancing under the blue moon
5) I have too many smart people in my family
6) I dont live on the moon I just visit 🙂
7) At 32 years of age I died in a car accident (even modern medicine said my being alive is a miracle)
I humbly offer this award to 15 people who have been like a back-bone of support to me during my sojourn on the dark side of the moon.
“No matter the deed big or small, a kindness is a gift to all” ~ L. Moon
“The Rules” are:
If you are one of the nominees for the One Lovely Blog Award you must do the following:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link to them in your post.
- Share seven unknown things about yourself.
- Nominate other bloggers and blogs you like or admire… 15 or so if possible (see below my list…)
- Contact the bloggers you nominate to let them know and to link them back to your post so they can read “The Rules,” too.
Thanks to Shakira for the award
check out her blog: http://justmeshakirack.blogspot.com
Rules to Accept “Over The Top!” Award:
1. Answer the survey below in one word.
2. Pass this along to six of your favourite bloggers.
3. Alert them that you have given them this award.
4. Have fun!
As per the first rule, below I’ve answered the survey in one word answers.
1) Where is your cell phone? – somewhere
2) Your Hair? – long
3) Your Mother? – Talented
4) Your Father? – Tall
5) Favorite Food? – Fish
6) Your dream last night? – Ummm !!!
7) Your favorite drink? – Agua !!!
Your dream / goal? –Write
9) What room are you in? – Office
10) Your Hobby? – Blogging
11) Your Fears? – Roof Rats !!!
12) Where do you want to be in 6 years?- Moon
13) Where were you last night? Home
14) Something that you aren’t? – sane
15) Muffins? – Pumpkin
16) Wish List item? – Secret!!!
17) Where did you grow up? – California
18) Last thing you did? – Write
19) What are you wearing? – It’s black
20) Your TV? – Off!
21) Yours Pets? – Dog x2
22) Friends? – Love em
23) Your Life? – Best
24) Your Mood? – Happy
25) Missing Someone? – Hil
26) Vehicle? –Truck
27) Something you’re not wearing? –beard
28) Your favorite store? – Macys
29) Your favorite color? – Blue
30) When was the last time you laughed? – Now!!!
31) Last time you cried? – Tuesday
32) Your best friend? – LM
33) One place that I go to over and over? – Beach
34) One person who emails you regularly? – Pam
35) Favorite place to eat? – Home
Hope y’all enjoy. I appreciate your talent!!!
Thanks once again to dear Jingle for her fabulous awards
want to give this award to my new friend Brenda Porter an up and coming writer (in my estimation) – Love ya Brenda!
Find a deserving poet/writer to pass this award along to and post a poem to attach the award to.
words are all new
her poetry flourishes
like the morning dew
she is free to create
one with pen
she is so inspired
I think way back when
To when I was starting
mine were new
writing on fire
I also drew
So many years
I took a reprieve
for writer friends grateful
I will never leave
my friend Adam Dustus http:// dustus.wordpress.com
created this wonderful award to pass on. I’m passing it on to those who inspire my mind, my heart, my writing
And so to you
it’s from my heart
you’ve inspired me
the least I can do
my thanks is a shower
of awards upon you!
Thanks tribe (Cindy, Pam, Joscelyn, Elizabeth),Glynn, Daniel, Shaun, Glittering, 1 Creative Wolf , Chris, Brenda, and Dave!
With all awards they should be given as you deem best Adam suggests passing on to 10 you may find more.
I am grateful to each of you for the inspiration and the daily encouragement to Keep Writing.
An Award for you!!!
my faithful friends
the world of poetry
weaves and wends
garden of words
we can depend
let us rise
open the gate
to this special world
Jingle always has the best awards. Constantly striving to encourage poets
I am grateful for the following folks and as such would like to pass this award along
If you feel so inclined pass this on to twelve deserving poets as well (or more)
Each of you inspire my writing – Thank You!!!
Glittering soot on her eyelashes